– Lentil crackers with potatoes, chickpeas, topped with a tongue tickling combination of yogurt, mint & tamarind chutney.
– Specialty of Bombay-a tangy tongue tingling appetizer with crushed potatoes, onions, sev, chutney and a puffed rice base.
PANI PURI (Sp)
– Crispy puffed lentil crackers stuffed with spiced potatoes or ragda and served with spiced water.
– Lentil crackers with potatoes, chickpeas, topped with a tongue tickling combination of mint & tamarind chutney.
– A delightful combination of potato patties & chic peas cooked on a hot plate (Tawa).
SAMOSA CHAT (Sp)
– Samosas finished with chickpeas, topped with lip smacking combination of yogurt, mint & tamarind chutney.
– Batter fried cottage cheese sautéed with hot chilies and garlic to the perfection.
GOBI MANCHURIAN (Sp)
– Fried Florets of gobi (cauliflower) sautéed with finely chopped coriander, green chilly, ginger, garlic and onions to perfection on a high flame.
HARA BHARA KABAB
– An appetizing deep fried green vegetable patty.
PANEER TIKKA (Sp)
– Cubes of cottage cheese, capsicum, tomatoes & onions grilled in a tandoor.
CHEESE PAKORA LAJAWAB
– Mint & Coriander chutney sandwiched in cheese, batter fried.
– Crisp lightly spiced vegetable fritters of potatoes, onions, cauliflower and eggplant.
IDLI (Sp) (famous South Indian snack)
– Succulent rice cakes, soft and fluffy served with coconut chutney and sambhar.